How many times has one of these happened to you…
You want to go up and talk to a woman you find attractive, but you can’t stop thinking about that woman in your past (maybe just last week) who rejected you when you approached her in a similar way (and not very nicely either!)
You just start dating this great new woman, but you keep wondering if she is going to cheat on you like your ex-girlfriend cheated on you…
You went out on a first date with a woman which went very well and at the end of the date she says “call me,” and you nod but decide she probably wouldn’t call you back anyway so why bother.
THEN LATER, if a woman doesn’t return your call, or she cheats on you or she ends the relationship for what seems to you to be no reason at all —
— do you feel like you are simply DESTINED to have these things happen to you over and over again?
Do you wonder why your dating history (and NOT the good parts) seems to repeat itself time and again?
WHY does this happen?
And that begs the question…
Is there a way to STOP history from repeating itself? (Hint: Absolutely YES!)
You may not like what I have to tell you, though, in terms of HOW you can do that,
If you do this, it will ABSOLUTELY make an IMMEDIATE improvement in the kind of women you meet and attract.
I get about twenty emails a day from men at adultfrienedfinder app login who are still obsessing about an ex.
These are not short emails either. They are generally very long emails … and sometimes very painful emails.
In my ten years of doing this, I’ve heard it all.
- ==>I’ve heard about the ex who stomped on somebody’s heart four times.
- ==>I’ve heard about the woman who promised a man everything and then stopped calling him.
- ==>I’ve heard about the man who had great sexual chemistry with a woman, and then all of a sudden one day she stops calling.
- ==>I’ve heard about the amazing first date after which someone found the person with whom they would spend the rest of their lives, and now they are wondering why the other person never called.
- ==>I’ve heard about the girl you met at a nightclub with whom you shared a heavy makeout session, only to have her not return any of your calls.
- ==>I’ve heard about the person you met at a party to whom you spent the entire night talking and with whom you felt you totally connected, only to have that person never call you.
- ==>I’ve heard about the person you dated for two weeks and everything seemed perfect, and then they just disappeared without a word.
- ==>I’ve heard about the person you meet on vacation with whom you spend every day and who promises to continue the fire burning after the trip, and then it just fizzles out.
What do I say in response to each of these?
It’s the exact SAME thing: LET IT GO!!
Yes, it’s that simple.
It’s the WHY that will get you to be able to actually do that.
Cause I know what you’re thinking —
That’s easier said than done, right?
Well kinda …
It is until you think about WHY it is SO very critical to you and the success of your dating life that you do this.
Think about this:
Every minute you spend pining over somebody trying to figure out either what they are thinking or why they did this to you, is another day wasted when you can’t be meeting somebody new.
Here’s the cold hard truth: (and get ready…)
The truth is MOST relationships end.
Yes MOST … that is until you find the RIGHT relationship!
Most first dates never become second dates.
Most people will never come clean with you about why they didn’t want to see you again.
You will NEVER know the truth … and it really doesn’t matter.
The truth is — it just didn’t work out.
Stop taking every little encounter and every person you date so personally.
Most of the time when someone stops calling you, it’s not about you!
Stop playing the victim.
You’ve done it to people as well.
Yes, it sucks when someone does it to you, but we all do it. It’s the harsh reality of dating.
Some things work and some things don’t, but you keep going until you find the one that sticks.
You’ve got to stop harassing all your friends and asking them what they think.
We’re not mind readers. We will never know what that other person is thinking unless they tell us. If we were mind readers, we’d all be winning the lottery every day.
Think about this too…
If we were a world full of mind readers, no one would need to talk to each other – we could just read each other’s minds.
We could spend the entire day staring at each other. We would know just by looking at someone what they’re feeling, what they’re thinking, if they are attracted to us, and they like us as much as we like them.
Sounds fun, doesn’t it?
It might be if we were living in a space-age movie.
In the real world, though, there’s NOTHING fun about that.
Life is all about the unknown.
Every day you spend pining after somebody who no longer wants you (no matter the reason), is another day wasted when you could be out meeting new people.
So stop pining away … and start smiling away!